COALIA offers individualized customer support to promote innovation based on a global vision of innovation and a multidisciplinary approach. A diagnosis can be provided by COALIA’s experts to help you in the development of an innovation management strategy tailored to your needs. COALIA can also assist you with the implementation as well as the technology transfer.
- Advisory and consulting services for businesses.
- Strategic support for business development, communications, marketing and launch strategies.
- Participation and networking with organizations involved in research as well as professional groups.
- Technical information research and monitoring of technological developments.
COALIA offers a wide range of advantages to foster business innovation
- Constant support through all steps of project development
- Efficient and professional service
- Direct and courteous communication
- Minimal administrative procedures
- Full confidentiality
- A flexible intellectual property (IP) policy
- Fast access, according to your needs, to a wide network of external experts (Synchronex and TECH-ACCESS)
A vast network of experts available for you!
We regularly refer to our wide network of external experts, which includes the 59 College Centres for Technology Transfer (CCTT) of the Synchronex network (hyperlinks) and their 1,400 experts as well as the Technology Access Centres (TAC) of the Tech-Access network across Canada. We also collaborate with Canadian universities (Université de Sherbrooke, Université Laval, Polytechnique), and are, furthermore, members of QuébecInnove and of the sectoral industrial research groups in Quebec such as Prima Québec and CRIAQ.